Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Start Date: 05/15/2023
Professional Level: Management
Key Area: After Sales
Department: CLAAS of America Inc.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
LOCATION: COLUMBUS, INDIANA
ADDITONAL POSSIBLE LOCATION: KENTUCKY
Your role on our team:
The After Sales Manager is responsible for the development and oversight of the Service & Parts Departments for the organization. The position plays a critical role in the overall success of the business model as well as the future enrichment of our customer experience and overall satisfaction. The role verifies existing market opportunities, the development of aftersales business plans, and setting the goals for the aftersales functions. The position is responsible for leading/directing and the development of aftersales personnel, assessing existing structures, assuring each part’s location is properly organized, staffed, and guided effectively.
- Establishes consistent and reliable processes for the after sales functions to continually ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible all post-marketing, budgeting, customer follow-up, and general business plans to ensure customers are fully satisfied and that sales reflect this.
- Serves as liaison between CLAAS of America (CoA) Parts and Service Departments to appropriately monitor and improve aftersales operations.
- Maintains a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the Service Department, customer accounts, and retail business.
- Develops and manages overall parts budget as well as departmental operational budgets, and prepares regular financial and operational reporting.
- Responsible for delivering timely and accurate Service and Parts KPIs.
- Ensures resources are properly allocated with customer centricity as a priority.
- Evaluates, adjusts, and coordinates after sales marketing, sales cycles, and methodologies.
- Works closely with Account Managers to provide appropriate business solutions to customers.
- Oversees and approves Warranty and Service inspection processes. Oversees personnel safety training and ensures personnel are practicing safe working practices.
- Provides leadership to a team across the Service and Parts Departments including, but not limited to: Technical Support Group, Service Coordinator, and Field Service Engineers; as well as Parts Manager, Parts Coordinator, and Parts Runners. The After Sales Manager ensures proper staffing and training of personnel in close collaboration with CLAAS of America (CoA).
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: Position will require frequent travel by auto between locations; a valid driver’s license with a verifiably safe driving history is required. May require overnight travel and weekend or evening work during peak seasons.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, or Ag related field, or equivalent experience highly desired.
- Strong understanding how Parts and Service Departments Function, contribute to business profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to effectively manage processes and staff in a multi-location environment while supporting customer driven directives.
- Advanced experience in team supervision / management to include training and staff development. Must be able to coordinate complex processes and personnel that are primarily in field or remote roles.
- Strong networking and negotiation skills. Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Experience and proven success in optimizing aftersales function performance and growth.
- Proven customer relationship management skills.
- Effective change agent and decision maker with a clear vision and with the ability to implement measurable improvements.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, ability to maintain confidentiality and tact.
- Knowledge of local, regional, and national regulations for business practices, employment, and safety.
- Farm background preferred, not required. Prior knowledge of similar industries highly desired (e.g. construction equipment, automotive).
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
Full Time Benefits Available
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn