Unternehmen: CLAAS Global Sales GmbH
Startdatum: zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt
At CLAAS Global Sales, our experts are responsible for selling our great CLAAS product range abroad. As a team, we stand for the successful sale of CLAAS products to our worldwide sales partners and importers. With sales companies all over the world, we offer local expertise and ensure first-class customer service with optimum service.
Your role in our team:
- You assist our CFO Western Europe (UK, FR, IT, SP) in a broad set of financial activities.
- You support in company valuations/business plans and M&A.
- You accompany the budget planning process.
- You do various special evaluations and project work.
- Partial work in the areas of strategy and finance (50/50) is possible.
- You successfully completed your basic studies in the field of economics, mathematics or business administration.
- You have a safe basic knowledge in controlling and accounting.
- You have an expert handling of standard MS Office applications.
- You are fluent in German and English, preferably French.
- You have a fast comprehension, a pronounced analytical thinking and a high willingness to learn and to perform.
Around your internship:
- The regular working week is about 18-20 hours. Working hours can be agreed individually according to the study plan.
- Working from home is occasionally possible.
- In our monthly „CLAAS StudentTalk“ event, you can network with other students and CLAAS employees.
- We are an international family company in an innovative and forward-looking working environment and with state-of-the-art products.
- You can expect meaningful and responsible work in which you can make a daily contribution to feeding the world’s population.
- Open and helpful colleagues who look forward to getting to know you. Because team spirit is very important to us.
- With our „CLAAS Next Generation“ talent retention program, you can still benefit from great advantages after your time at CLAAS.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please add the following application documents to this:
- Write to
- Relevant job references
- Current overview of grades
Ihr Ansprechpartner in unserem CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS Global Sales GmbH
Hier können Sie spannende Einblicke in die internationale Arbeitswelt unseres Familienunternehmens gewinnen:
Instagram | LinkedIn