Company: CLAAS Hungaria Kft.
Start Date: 11/30/2022
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: Research & Development incl. Design
As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of agricultural machinery, we contribute to the nutrition of the world’s population. Whether direct entry, internship, apprenticeship or dual-study programme: New colleagues, whom we continue to seek and hire, therefore fulfil – more than ever – our common goal: harvesting the future.
Your role in our team:
- Development of components, sub-assemblies, complex products.
- Liaising with development partners (manufacturing and technology) and suppliers.
- Ongoing cooperation with engineering colleagues abroad.
- Project management tasks.
- Support prototype machine construction and field-testing.
- A degree in mechanical engineering, agricultural engineering, transport engineering or mechatronics engineering.
- Good communication skills in English.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar field.
- Knowledge of CAD systems.
- Systems and project approach.
- CATIA software knowledge.
- Knowledge of the operation of harvesters.
- German language skills.
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS Hungaria Kft.
(+36) 56 597645
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn