FULL STACK ROBOTICS (f/m/d)
We are looking for you for our location in Havixbeck near Münster
(unlimited/fulltime/remote) as Full Stack Robotics Developer (f /m/d)
When you have an idea, can you hardly keep your fingers off the keyboard? It’s the same with us.
It’s best to be able to indulge your passion all day long!
How you support us
- conception, planning and implementation of complete systems for robotics, cloud and mobile
- development and maintenance of permanent, changeable software architectures
- trying out and evaluating new technologies and integrating them into existing systems
- assumption of project responsibility
- creative problem solving in a team
- participation in research projects
What convinces us
- studies, comparable training or several years of professional experience in the IT sector
- sound programming knowledge (ideally Python)
- first project experiences
- independent and conceptual way of working
- analytical and systematic way of thinking
- good knowledge of German and, ideally, good knowledge of English
- hands-on mentality
- curiosity, willingness to discuss and the ability to work in a team
What we offer you
- Startup flair with a casual culture and short communication channels
- Weekly meeting of all colleagues to stay “in sync”
- Independent, self-responsible work organization, especially independent time and task allocation and a lot of decision-making freedom
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Compensation for leisure time or payment for overtime
- Team events
- Thanks to our own cook: freshly cooked lunch every day – also vegetarian – as well as fruit and free drinks (coffee, tea, water)
- Modern, air-conditioned office in the green, guided meditations and opportunities for power naps
Is that exactly yours?
Then send us your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date.
Would you like to know more about us or the advertised position?
Please contact our CEO Rodja Trappe.
Britta Janning will answer all of your questions about the application process.