Company: CLAAS KGaA mbH
Start Date: for the next possible date
Professional Level: Graduates
Key Area: IT
Good topsoil provides important nutrients for plants that grow on it. This is also the case for our holding company CLAAS KGaA mbH. We act as a corporate function for our subsidiaries worldwide in areas such as IT, purchasing, controlling and many more. These are located at the main site in Harsewinkel and part of IT at our newly established CLAAS Campus in Herzebrock.
One Trainee Programme – the complete overview over the IT infrastructure: In 18 months you will learn all aspects necessary to provide a powerful and secure infrastructure in an international company. Get hands-on experiences implementing state-of-the-art collaboration systems and gain project management experience implementing challenging infrastructure-projects. With our Trainee Programme, as an integral part of CLAAS’ development of young talent, our goal is to provide you with the best conditions for your career at CLAAS.
Your role in our team:
- In areas such as Communication & Collaboration, IT Security Management, Middleware or Cloud Innovations, you will already take on responsibility during your Trainee Programme – you decide yourself where to set your focus, together with your mentor.
- From the architecture, implementation and operation of an innovative and at the same time robust infrastructure – on premise or in the cloud – to the security of all CLAAS systems, you will get to know the most diverse fields of work and can thus further sharpen your professional focus.
- In doing so, you can quickly become active and, in addition to classic maintenance work, take on (sub-)project management responsibility.
- Through two international assignments of 3 months each, you can experience the mentioned topics in an international context – on-site in selected foreign subsidiaries of the CLAAS group.
- You have successfully completed a degree in (business) informatics, economics or a comparable course of study and have a high technical affinity.
- You have already gained initial practical experience in the IT-environment through internships or other training. In addition, you may have already gained some experience abroad, have a global mindset and could imagine working for CLAAS abroad in the future.
- Fluent communication in German and English is no problem for you. Another foreign language is desirable.
- You have an independent way of working, strong communication skills and a high affinity for digital processes.
- A high level of creative drive and implementation strength as well as a holistic and entrepreneurial mindset complete your profile.
- You shape your individual Trainee Programme: Together with your personal mentor, you will choose the stations within our company – and build up your international CLAAS network with us through assignments abroad.
- The International Trainee Program is completed by a wide range of development formats and offers you plenty opportunities for initiative and creativity in shaping the program and your future at CLAAS.
- At CLAAS, you can expect a unique corporate culture in which trust, personality, appreciation, and free and independent work are key.
- You can rely on that: CLAAS is a family business. Personal contact is important to us and we promote an open, performance- and employee-oriented management culture.
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS KGaA mbH
(+49) 5247 12-1172
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn