Company: Harvest Center East Inc. dba CLAAS FARMPOINT
Location: Northern Indiana
Start Date: 09/04/2023
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: After Sales
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Your role on our team:
The Parts Runner accurately sources & delivers parts and necessary equipment to all resident technicians & customers while providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Accurately pulls parts to fill technician and customer orders.
- Parts delivery in field, technician, other FARMPOINT locations or customer location while always providing excellent customer service.
- Supports Parts Department in filling and putting together customer and technician parts orders timely and accurately.
- Acts as back up to Parts Department in pulling and scheduling freight shipments timely.
- Support shipments and receiving of parts for internal and external customers.
- Assists both internal and end customers and service personnel with parts look up and parts orders.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations, and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: This position includes regular travel by parts van; valid driver’s license with a verifiably safe driving history is required. May require occasional overnight travel and weekend or evening work.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent experience, preferred, not required.
- 2+ years parts or parts sales and / or counter experience desired.
- Working knowledge of CLAAS parts, a plus.
- Warehouse & part delivery experience preferred.
- Farm background desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret parts and machine schematics desirable.
- Must be self-sufficient with a proven ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both technically and professionally
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to safely operate forklift and other large machinery / must be able to pass and maintain a valid forklift certification.
- Valid driver’s license verifiable safe driving history / ability to safely operation a motor vehicle.
- Ability to multi-task and follow through with defined tasks.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
Harvest Center East Inc. dba CLAAS FARMPOINT
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn