Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Start Date: 07/31/2023
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: Marketing
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
CLAAS of America is located in the heart of the Midwest’s corn and wheat belts in Omaha. We have people throughout North America as well as Columbus, Indiana, where we have our parts distribution center. As a team, we stand for the successful sales and service of the CLAAS product range in North America. Together with our sales partners, we offer local expertise enabling farmers to be the best in their fields.
Your role on our team:
The Product Marketing Specialist is a professional marketing position that is responsible for the go-to market strategy for assigned CLAAS product lines to create demand, adoption, and success within the marketplace. This position drives sales through a deep understanding of the market and competitive landscape, making proposals, and leading the implementation of approved marketing plans. The position support the NA Sales Department to achieve its common goals.
- Creates & implements the go-to market plan for assigned products by evaluating market trends and evaluating competitive strategies. Must be able to present strategies up and down corporate structure.
- Develops brand positioning and market messaging strategies to build brand awareness within the market for assigned products.
- Manages and creates sales tools and promotional collateral to assist in delivering the value proposition for assigned products.
- Leads the product launch process & product launch team for assigned products which includes updates to the organization and management teams to ensure organizational alignment.
- Contributes to the continual growth of the CLAAS brand in NA through individual marketing activities.
- Provides support for dealer, customer, and team events that help drive sales and marketing results.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations, and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: This position may be required to travel both by ground and by air as needed (up to 25%) in North America as well as some travel abroad; must have valid Passport & valid driver’s license with continuously acceptable driving history.
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business, Agriculture, Communications or closely related field preferred, not required, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ of sales, marketing, marketing communications or business management experience.
- Farm background and some experience with Ag machinery are desired, but not required.
- High level of proven interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills with strong MS Office software experience required. Experience with InDesign software a plus.
- Must be self-sufficient with a proven ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment and with strong attention to detail.
Full Time Benefits Package Includes:
- Premium free health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability;
- Competitive paid time off;
- 401(k) with a generous company match;
- Retirement Readiness Program;
- Company-Paid Life Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Dependent Care Resources Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health;
- Wellness Programs including weight loss, diabetes management, and high blood pressure management;
- Legal & Financial Services;
- Fun & Safe Environment
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn