Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Start Date: 07/10/2023
Professional Level: Graduates
Key Area: Product Management
CLAAS of America is located in the heart of the Midwest’s corn and wheat belts in Omaha. We have people throughout North America as well as Columbus, Indiana, where we have our parts distribution center. As a team, we stand for the successful sales and service of the CLAAS product range in North America. Together with our sales partners, we offer local expertise enabling farmers to be the best in their fields.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Your role in our team:
The CLAAS North American Graduate Program is a 12-24 month professional development plan in our Product department. Participants will combine practical work experience with special development opportunities in North America and abroad. During the program, Product Graduates will become familiar with CLAAS products, dealer networks, customers, headquarter functions and business practices. Concurrently, participants will perform duties essential to the product marketing functions such as product field demonstrations and product feature promotion. Successful completion of the North American Graduate Program is preparedness for a professional role as a Product Specialist in North America.
- Becomes familiar with CLAAS products, dealer networks, customers, headquarter functions and business practices.
- Works with dealers and customer prospects to ensure demos, product training, product launch activities.
- Completes European development assignment of 1-6 months.
- Completes 1-2 month assignment in various functions at NA headquarters.
- Assists in set up and demonstration of CLAAS equipment.
- Partners with the sales organization to support product sales and dealer development.
- Participates in internal and external training programs.
- Participates in and/or lead dealer customer events such as workshops, farm shows, etc.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: This position includes extensive domestic and international travel by auto and air (during harvest, expect 80-100%); valid driver’s license & passport is required.
- Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Business, Agricultural Systems, Ag Mech., Agricultural Technology, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Entry level, 0-3 years’ experience.
- Farm background preferred.
- Excellent communication, customer service and leadership skills.
- Ability to analyze problems, present alternatives and negotiate solutions.
- High degree of versatility.
- Desire and ability to travel throughout the U.S., Canada and Internationally.
- Valid Driver’s License, ability to obtain CDL.
- High initiative and problem solving competence.
- Time and self-management skills, organizational qualities.
- Second language, particularly German, is a plus.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
Full Time Benefit Package Includes:
- Premium free health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability;
- Competitive paid time off;
- 401(k) with a generous company match;
- Retirement Readiness Program;
- Company-Paid Life Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Dependent Care Resources Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health;
- Wellness Programs including weight loss, diabetes management, and high blood pressure management;
- Legal & Financial Services;
- Fun & Safe Environment
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
(+1) (402) 861-1171
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn