Company: CLAAS Hungaria Kft.
Start Date: for the next possible date
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: Purchasing
At CLAAS Global Sales, our experts are responsible for selling our great CLAAS product range abroad. As a team, we stand for the successful sale of CLAAS products to our worldwide sales partners and importers. With sales companies all over the world, we offer local expertise and ensure first-class customer service with optimum service.
Your role in our team:
- Identify and implement new suppliers as well as develop and execute supplier procurement plans to ensure the timely delivery of components
- Negotiate time and/or volume purchase contracts and initiate and facilitate cost savings projects to achieve cost improvement goal
- Establish supplier strategy for its commodities in line with Corporate and Leadbuyer and setups targets with cost and quality improvement initiatives
- Support the necessary requirements within different cross-functional projects
- Facilitate resolution of supplier quality or delivery problems, supplier invoice and other documentation discrepancies as well as track, report and communicate supplier performance
- Monitor and maintain standard costs on all assigned commodities
- Ensure the respect of QCT for its commodities and suppliers within projects
- Support the Product Cost Optimization teams by generating ideas and implementing defined actions under his/her responsibility in due time
- Monitor purchase price variance and implement action plans to compensate.
- Adhere to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards
- BsC in Economics / Engineering
- Fluent and confident English knowledge
- 3-5 years of professional experience (metallurgic, welded components knowledge preferred)
- Decision making ability
- Project management experience
- Good knowledge of negotiations techniques
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving mindset
- ERP system knowledge (preferable SAP)
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS Hungaria Kft.
(+36) 56 597645
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn