Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Location: Field Employees
Start Date: 06/05/2023
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: Sales
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
IDEAL LOCATIONS: DENVER, PHOENIX, SALT LAKE CITY, OR OMAHA
CLAAS of America is located in the heart of the Midwest’s corn and wheat belts in Omaha. We have people throughout North America as well as Columbus, Indiana, where we have our parts distribution center. As a team, we stand for the successful sales and service of the CLAAS product range in North America. Together with our sales partners, we offer local expertise enabling farmers to be the best in their fields.
Your role on our team:
The Region Product Supervisor, as part of the region leadership team, provides technical and feature knowledge of CLAAS products to various audiences. Performs comparisons to competitive equipment and demonstrates CLAAS equipment. The position supports product education, as well as, promoting the development of the CLAAS Brand with dealers, customers, and other CLAAS Employees. This role will support a specified Region and company Product Department(s) for multiple product lines. The Region Product Supervisor will lead a group of Territory Product Specialist in their specific Region.
- Leads a team of Territory Product Specialists (TPS) as well as have their own defined product responsibility within the region.
- Responsible for managing the region product budget and resource allocation of TPS’ in coordination with the region team.
- Partners with Region Team to determine engagement with dealer partners to achieve Region goals through new customer acquisition and retaining existing customers.
- Schedules activities such as, but not limited to, dealer calls, demonstrations, customer visits, farm shows, and participates in open houses and training sessions in coordination with the Region Team, etc.
- Assists dealer partners with assessing customer (end-user) operational technical needs and advises on the best suitable product for operation for product and precision farming technology.
- Effectively communicates and demonstrates technical and feature knowledge of CLAAS products as well precision farming products-GPS steering, mapping, telematics, etc. to dealer sales partners, end-users, internal personnel, and others as required.
- Performs product training and product demonstrations with dealer partners, Region Team, customers and qualified sales leads and supports start-up of new CLAAS customers. Assists with Customer clinics / training as required.
- Sets up and demonstrates CLAAS equipment as requested and needed. Ensures proper documentation and submission of demo reports / records in CLAAS’ Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool (e.g. Salesforce).
- Performs field evaluation of CLAAS and competitive equipment and formulates feature/pricing comparisons.
- Supports Product Management with creation of product material such as training, F/B materials, comparisons, etc.
- Partners with the COA Sales Organization to recommend feature improvements in order to effectively support product sales.
- Leads and participates in internal and external training programs.
- Provides technical promotion and support at farm shows and group presentations.
- Supports Product Management in new product evaluations and testing as needed e.g. pre-series machinery
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follow and support compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: This position includes extensive domestic and occasional international travel by auto and air (during harvest, expect 80-100%); valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving history & passport is required.
- Bachelors’ degree in Ag Business, Ag Engineering or closely related field preferred, not required, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years’ related work experience, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading exempt level employees, including training and staff development; Ability to give employee feedback in verbal and written form succinctly and timely, preferred.
- Experience in operation of agricultural equipment and precision farming systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Agricultural background, highly desirable.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
Full Time Benefit Package Includes:
- Premium free health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability;
- Competitive paid time off;
- 401(k) with a generous company match;
- Retirement Readiness Program;
- Company-Paid Life Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Dependent Care Resources Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health;
- Wellness Programs including weight loss, diabetes management, and high blood pressure management;
- Legal & Financial Services;
- Fun & Safe Environment
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn