Company: CLAAS Omaha Inc.
Start Date: 01/03/2022
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: Production
Become part of a thriving, international organization that employs over 11,000 people in 140 countries worldwide. For over 100 years, CLAAS has contributed to feeding the world. CLAAS Omaha is the assembly site for North America’s LEXION combines and home to a team spearheading combine and harvesting machinery development.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Your role on our team:
Logistics Technician is responsible for shipping and receiving product and parts and distributing inventory to the production line.
- Ship and Receive prime product and piece parts and conduct visual quality inspections of product.
- Loading and unloading of trucks and sea vans.
- Utilize SAP transactions to record material movements.
- Safely and efficiently operate crane equipment, heavy machinery, and forklifts.
- Maintain external and internal shipping and receiving areas.
- Examine and inspect stock items regularly for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisor.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, and equipment and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
- Minimum of high school degree or equivalent, Bachelors or Associates degree in related field desired, not required.
- Entry level experience with warehousing, order picking, and piece part inventory.
- Knowledge of inventory and assembly of product line a plus.
- Ability to work well and communicate with fellow employees.
- Background with operating heavy machinery and forklifts desirable.
- Background and experience of the proper and safe use of lifting devices and the operation of cranes highly desirable.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
Full Time Benefits Package Includes:
- Premium free health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability;
- Competitive paid time off;
- 401(k) with a generous company match;
- Retirement Readiness Program;
- Company-Paid Life Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Dependent Care Resources Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health;
- Wellness Programs including weight loss, diabetes management, and high blood pressure management;
- Legal & Financial Services;
- Fun & Safe Environment
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS Omaha Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn