Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Start Date: 07/31/2023
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: After Sales
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
CLAAS of America is located in the heart of the Midwest’s corn and wheat belts in Omaha. We have people throughout North America as well as Columbus, Indiana, where we have our parts distribution center. As a team, we stand for the successful sales and service of the CLAAS product range in North America. Together with our sales partners, we offer local expertise enabling farmers to be the best in their fields.
Your role on our team:
The Technical Specialist & Trainer is a member of the CLAAS of America (CoA) Technical Support Center (TSC) team who provides technical support and technical training for North American CLAAS Dealers. This role has a primary focus on the support of the CLAAS Forage Harvesters and front attachments. This role will also provide secondary support to Baler & Hay tools product ranges and Tractor & Technology Products as the demand requires.
- Job encompasses the complete CLAAS Forage Harvesters and front attachments, Baler & Hay tools, Tractor & Technology product ranges.
- Troubleshoots / diagnoses / repairs technical issues over the phone or at customer/dealer location(s) as required.
- Creates detailed technical reports for product performance and technical issues.
- Creates technical publications (field actions/communications) that are to be published in support of the North American market.
- Serves as the liaison between CLAAS Central ACADEMY & CLAAS of America (CoA) training departments.
- Provides input and assistance on the warranty of CLAAS combine and front attachment components.
- Leads CoA efforts on Technical Service Training on all Forage Harvesters and front attachment products.
- Creates technical training and videos that are to be published or presented in support of the North American training effort.
- Attends CLAAS product training in the US and Germany as required.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or Ag related field preferred, not required.
- 2-5 years’ work related experience, preferred.
- Experienced with Agricultural equipment, CLAAS equipment experience a plus.
- Advanced computer skills including experience with MS Office, internet based applications, databases, and machine/engine diagnostic software(s)
- Excellent technical communication skills in both written and oral form.
- Process oriented with results driven strategic mindset with strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently.
- Ability to prepare presentations and present ideas across all audiences.
- Exceptional Project Management Skills.
- Must have valid Passport and valid driver’s license with continuously acceptable driving history for periodic travel.
- Must be self-sufficient with a proven ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
Full Time Benefits Package Includes:
- Premium free health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability;
- Competitive paid time off;
- 401(k) with a generous company match;
- Retirement Readiness Program;
- Company-Paid Life Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Dependent Care Resources Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health;
- Wellness Programs including weight loss, diabetes management, and high blood pressure management;
- Legal & Financial Services;
- Fun & Safe Environment
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn