Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Start Date: 07/31/2023
Professional Level: Graduates
Key Area: After Sales
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
CLAAS of America is located in the heart of the Midwest’s corn and wheat belts in Omaha. We have people throughout North America as well as Columbus, Indiana, where we have our parts distribution center. As a team, we stand for the successful sales and service of the CLAAS product range in North America. Together with our sales partners, we offer local expertise enabling farmers to be the best in their fields.
Your role on our team:
The CLAAS North American Graduate Program is a 12-24 month professional development plan within our NA Service Department. Participants will combine practical work experience with specialized development opportunities in North America and abroad. Program participants will become familiar with CLAAS products, dealer networks, customer operations, headquarter functions, and business practices. Concurrently, participants will perform duties essential to the assigned service functions such as assisting with the in-field technical support to dealership personnel and directly assists in the on-going development of the dealer’s ability to service and support CLAAS products. Successful completion of the North American Graduate Program is preparedness for a professional role as a Territory Technical Representative or Technical Specialist, or other suitable position within North America.
- Provides technical and service support for CLAAS products at the dealer location or customer site, including investigating concerns/ effectively identifying resolutions and assisting in training for dealer service techs, both at dealer locations and at company training locations;
- Regularly prepares and presents detailed technical reports of product performance and reliability issues to management.
- Assists with completion of Product Improvement Programs and Campaigns as requested.
- Schedules dealer and customer visits as dictated and directed by the technical needs of Field Support and Warranty Manager or at the request of the Region Technical Manager(s).
- Reports customer and dealer visits and territory activity on a regularly scheduled weekly basis.
- Reports results and variances periodically and propose necessary actions and works closely with the Field Support and Warranty Manager.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: This position includes extensive travel – during harvest expect 80% – 100% travel; valid driver’s license and passport is required
o Extensive stays of 1-3 weeks may be required in support of personnel, training, or dealer regional harvest activities. During these times, 1 to 2 weekends away from home at a time is possible.
- Entry Level, 0-3 years’ progressive technical experience; 3+ years’ experience, preferred.
- Agriculture equipment background with experience in operation, maintenance, and repair or Agricultural Equipment preferred.
- Ability to analyze agricultural equipment performance issues and quickly identify resolutions.
- Excellent technical communication skills in both written and oral form with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of diagnostic tools (Elec. and Hyd.), including computer-based tools.
- Proficient computer use in MS Windows and main frame computer systems, including but not limited to Outlook, Microsoft Office and a willingness to learn other programs as required.
- German, French or Spanish skills a plus, not required.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Premium free health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability;
- Competitive paid time off;
- 401(k) with a generous company match;
- Retirement Readiness Program;
- Company-Paid Life Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Dependent Care Resources Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health;
- Wellness Programs including weight loss, diabetes management, and high blood pressure management;
- Legal & Financial Services;
- Fun & Safe Environment
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn