Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Start Date: 05/08/2023
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: Sales
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Your role on our team:
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for the sales and services of all technology products and services i.e. Trimble, Ag Leader etc. as well as setting up equipment in field for product Sales Department. Position is responsible for the sales events from the product viewpoint, and supports dealer services, including Remote Support Service Center, to the end user.
- Responsible for dealer sales of GPS equipment and the promotion of Precision Farming Technologies, services and parts to customers. Communicates directly with any customers who may have any concerns or issues with service or product performance.
- Promotes sales of software updates, data downloading, and mapping services.
- After sales support to ensure satisfaction with products after delivery and promotes sales of support packages. Takes steps necessary to try to resolve customer issues timely.
- Supports Sales Team with product demonstrations of new and used equipment and accompanies them on sales calls.
- Assists in product delivery, setup, and training of end users.
- Supports Service and Parts Departments in promotion of special programs.
- Actively participates in the rollout and development of the FARMPOINT Remote Support Service Center.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: This position includes regular travel by auto within assigned region; valid driver’s license with a verifiably safe driving history is required. With up to 20% overnight stays.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, not required.
- 4+ years’ work related industry experience.
- Agriculture background highly desirable.
- Excellent proven oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to set up, deliver, and demo technological equipment.
- Valid driver’s license required with verifiably continued safe driving history.
- Must be self-sufficient with a proven ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail.
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn