Company: CLAAS U.K. Ltd.
Start Date: 30/06/2023
Professional Level: Management
Key Area: After Sales
At CLAAS UK at Saxham we provide Sales, Service, Parts, IT, Marketing and Accounts support for our dealer network across the UK and Ireland. CLAAS UK is also the sole wholesale distributor for all CLAAS machinery in the UK and Ireland. Officially opened in 2020 our new state of the art headquarters provides a healthy, thriving environment for our employees and being a family run business, the well being of our staff is paramount to our success.
With a deep rooted passion for our industry and its people our work ethos is based on trust and mutual respect.
Your role in our team:
- The CLAAS Western After Sales Manager will work alongside the After Sales Director to manage and develop all aspects of the Western After Sales business to achieve the long term goals for the business. As a senior manager you will join the CLAAS Western senior management team who are responsible for delivering the short & long term objectives.
- Working closely with the After Sales Director you will participate in budgetary and strategic activities and be responsible for communicating and delivering those goals.
- Main Duties:
- Responsibility for the After Sales operation and performance of the business
- Joint responsibility for Health and Safety for the business and employee welfare
- Be a leading force and support for recruitment, induction and employee retention
- Analysing and developing employee development needs and career paths
- Responsibility for After Sales marketing and ensuring these meet business objectives
- Maintaining a proactive customer care process in line with supplier and business goals
- Harmonising processes to generate efficiency and greater accuracy
- Drive growth and profitability in all areas of After Sales
- Manage individual department performance with the use of KPI’s
- Your personal attributes must include an analytical mindset, approachability and adaptability.
- You must be a strong decision maker and a good communicator with all-round interpersonal and relationship building skills. This will be key for this role.
- Being an advocate for change you must have a creative and solution-based approach with an ability to embrace new ideas and communicate change to the rest of your team.
- You will have a strong track record of managing people and you must be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the retail After Sales business.
- Travel between sites will be essential.
- In return we offer an excellent package including competitive salary, incentives, pension, life assurance, company car, generous holidays and the opportunity to build a long term career.
- For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Steve McCahill on 07801 316794.
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
Julie Christine White
CLAAS U.K. Ltd.
(+44) 01284 777733
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn