Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Start Date: 06/12/2023
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: Strategy
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA
IDEAL LOCATIONS: CALGARY, AB OR WINNIPEG, MB
CLAAS of America is located in the heart of the Midwest’s corn and wheat belts in Omaha. We have people throughout North America as well as Columbus, Indiana, where we have our parts distribution center. As a team, we stand for the successful sales and service of the CLAAS product range in North America. Together with our sales partners, we offer local expertise enabling farmers to be the best in their fields.
Your role on our team:
The Region Distribution Development Manager (RDDM) drives all tactical aspects of developing the CLAAS dealer network in North America. This role has the primary responsibility for managing the current network, as well as expanding the network by seeking out and signing new dealers. This role is instrumental in continuing to create dealer development processes within the organization and able to lead and manage several projects at the same time.
- Monitors and evolves a holistic system of key dealer metrics (KPI’s), including development, agreement, implementation and follow-up of dealer plans (targets vs established KPI’s).
- Coordinates annual dealer target agreements and performance review meetings – supports the establishment of annual and midterm dealer objectives.
- Identifies dealer deficiencies and provides recommendations to management on business strategies and corrective action plans designed to address opportunities and enhance dealer performance. Ensures corrective action plans are communicated to dealers and drives implementation of recommendations.
- Proposes appropriate exit strategies for dealers that do not meet financial, performance, and other management standards.
- Identifies and negotiates with potential new dealers, reviews business plans, agrees on new dealer start-up terms and works with sales, service, and parts to identify initial dealer performance targets.
- Coordinates and implements introduction, orientation, and regular follow-up with newly-signed dealers.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: This position includes up to 70% domestic and international travel by auto and air; valid driver’s license & passport are required.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Finance or Economics or a related field preferred, not required or equivalent work experience.
- 5-10 years’ job-related experience, including knowledge of dealer networks, experience in Ag dealer networks a plus.
- Proven experience in creating customer success.
- Ability to effectively conduct presentations / public speaking.
- Exceptional Project Management skills, including strong problem-solving and decision-making experience.
- Strategically-minded, well organized and disciplined with a high ability to multi-task, and is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others.
- Strong proven change management skills – enjoys new challenges, pro-active behavior, self-motivated and recognizes ownership of tasks.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment and with strong attention to detail.
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn