Company: CLAAS Omaha Inc.
Start Date: 07/31/2022
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: Production
Department: Combine Assembly
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Your role in our team:
The Assembly Technician is responsible for quality workmanship while assembling subassemblies or parts of subassemblies to the main machine, combine or header.
- Responsible for assemble subassemblies or parts of subassemblies to the main machine, combine or header, while verifying own workmanship and readily correcting any assembly and/or minor fit up problems and using best judgement to avoid excessive spoilage.
- Assists with the training and instruction of new co-workers within COL and HR guidelines.
- Provides assistance in planning assembly procedures and administer the completion of a machine.
- Conducts final functional tests to verify that the assembled unit operates properly and that a high quality product is delivered to the customer.
- Regularly reports shop floor related items to the data system as required.
- Responsible to keep work area clutter free and tools in assigned area clean and orderly at all times.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
- Minimum of high school degree or equivalent; additional training and college education is desirable.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of assembly experience preferred, not required. Preferably in agricultural machinery assembly, repair, operation or maintenance.
- Ability to read or learn and accurately interpret blueprints, technical drawings and specifications.
- Ability to fit, align and adjust assembly work to fulfill very close tolerances and strict inspection requirements preferred.
- Proven ability, as demonstrated through previous experience, to skillfully use all tools, machinery and equipment necessary for assembly work, including torque tools and electronic adjusting, diagnosis and test equipment preferred.
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Farm background and previous large equipment driving experience desirable.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to perform simple shop mathematics.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
Full Time Benefits Package Includes:
- Premium free health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability;
- Competitive paid time off;
- 401(k) with a generous company match;
- Retirement Readiness Program;
- Company-Paid Life Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Dependent Care Resources Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health;
- Wellness Programs including weight loss, diabetes management, and high blood pressure management;
- Legal & Financial Services;
- Fun & Safe Environment
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS Omaha Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn