Company: CLAAS FARMPOINT
Start Date: 07/31/2023
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: Sales
Department: Harvest Center East Inc.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
LOCATION: OMAHA, NEBRASKA OR COLUMBUS, INDIANA
CLAAS of America is located in the heart of the Midwest’s corn and wheat belts in Omaha. We have people throughout North America as well as Columbus, Indiana, where we have our parts distribution center. As a team, we stand for the successful sales and service of the CLAAS product range in North America. Together with our sales partners, we offer local expertise enabling farmers to be the best in their fields.
Your role on our team:
The Business Support Specialist supports sales invoicing for all the FARMPOINT (HCE) locations. The position also supports accounts payable, accounts receivable, as well as conducts some light accounting functions, and management reporting.
- Responsible for preparation and reconciliation of equipment sales invoices for all FARMPOINT locations.
- Enter and maintain used equipment inventory in CROP DMS and external marketing websites.
- Enter and maintain new equipment inventory in CROP DMS.
- Coordinates and follows up on equipment financing transactions.
- Responsible for bank reconciliations for all locations.
- Prepares financial reporting as require or requested and prepares month end reporting on a timely basis.
- Processes incoming payments and credits on customer accounts. Assists with outgoing invoice management and aging review – AR.
- Assists with payment of incoming invoices timely – AP.
- Interacts with internal and external vendors as needed.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
- Minimum of high school degree or equivalent; additional training and college education is desirable.
- 2+ years job related experience in Ag Industry preferred, not required.
- Must have a strong customer centric mindset.
- Previous invoicing, reconciliation, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable experience required.
- Knowledge of general business practices.
- Ability to multi-task and follow through with defined tasks.
- Strong team member mindset.
- Must be self-sufficient with a proven ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
- At all times, must be able to display high degree of judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism at all times.
- Proficient computer use including Google business solutions, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, & Excel.
- Ability to learn new software programs.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and orally.
- Good organization and time management skills with a willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Proven strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
Full Time Benefits Package Includes:
- Premium free health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability;
- Competitive paid time off;
- 401(k) with a generous company match;
- Retirement Readiness Program;
- Company-Paid Life Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Dependent Care Resources Program;
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health;
- Wellness Programs including weight loss, diabetes management, and high blood pressure management;
- Legal & Financial Services;
- Fun & Safe Environment
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
Harvest Center East Inc. dba CLAAS FARMPOINT
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn