Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Location: Madisonville, Kentucky
Start Date: 05/15/2023
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: After Sales
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Your role on our team:
The Parts Counter Sales position promotes and sells parts to all customers, both external and internal, while providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Fills and puts together customer and shop parts orders timely and accurately.
- Provides excellent customer service to inside and outside customers needing parts and service.
- Assembles new hydraulic hoses and repair old ones as required.
- Pulls, coordinates, and schedules freight shipments timely.
- Ships and receives parts for customer orders / ships and receives equipment as required.
- Assists customers and shop personnel with parts look up and parts orders.
- May be required to assist efforts in the service department during non-peak periods.
- Parts delivery to customers, resident technicians or other FARMPOINT locations as needed.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: This position includes occasional travel by auto; valid driver’s license with a verifiably safe driving history is required. May require occasional overnight travel and weekend or evening work.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent experience, preferred.
- 2+ years parts or parts sales and / or counter experience desired.
- Working knowledge of CLAAS parts, a plus.
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Farm background desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret parts and machine schematics desirable.
- Must be self-sufficient with a proven ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both technically and professionally
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to safely operate forklift and other large machinery / must be able to pass and maintain a valid forklift certification.
- Valid driver’s license verifiable safe driving history / ability to safely drive a motor vehicle
- Ability to multi-task and follow through with defined tasks.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn