Company: CLAAS of America Inc.
Start Date: 05/15/2023
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: After Sales
Department: CLAAS of America Inc.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
LOCATION: COLUMBUS, INIDANA
ADDITIONAL POSSIBLE LOCATION: KENTUCKY
Your role on our team:
The Service Coordinator provides the first line of support to our customers for all support related inquiries. In this role, the Service Coordinator successfully diagnoses and triages customer’s in-bound communication and coordinates with a fleet of Field Service Engineers to provide a swift resolution for the customer.
- Acts a first customer contact in the event of a breakdown, service and / or parts requests.
- Provides initial troubleshooting / diagnoses for technical issues for CLAAS equipment over the phone.
- Responsible for providing a professional approach to dispatching and performing all duties related to the scheduling of requests for service between customers and Field Service Engineers.
- Provides logistical support to Field Service Engineers in scheduling field repairs including coordination of required parts to complete work orders.
- Closes work orders, invoices customers, and handles customer inquiries for quotes and invoices.
- Responsible for the life cycle of service order (creates, edits, completes, and invoice service orders).
- Effectively and efficiently uses resources such as digital CLAAS’ After Sales Tools to determine and diagnose issues on CLAAS equipment.
- Reconciles various Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Dealer Management System (DMS) reports on a monthly basis.
- Continually ensure technicians’ schedules are cleared of completed job tickets and that open job tickets are in correct technician’s schedules for materials ordered, billing, and voided tickets.
- Supports after sales business in processing and submitting warranty claims to CLAAS of America Inc. (COA).
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration or Ag related field preferred.
- 2-5 years’ in field work related experience, a must; Prior experience with CLAAS equipment highly desirable.
- Excellent technical communication skills in both written and oral form.
- Expert level understanding of North American harvesting technology.
- Expressed strong customer service orientation or related dispatching experience through excellent written and verbal/phone communication skills.
- Has strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, demonstrates sound judgment and excellent decision-making abilities, and shows a great attention to detail.
- Uses technology with efficiency, including Microsoft 365 and CRM platforms.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer focused – Ensures best customer service and satisfaction through empathetic and swift action to find solution for customers.
Full Time Benefits Available
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
CLAAS of America Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn