Company: Nebraska Harvest Center Inc.
Start Date: 11/07/2022
Professional Level: Professionals
Key Area: Sales
MUST BE ELEIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
LOCATION: SE NEBRASKA
Your role on our team:
The Territory Sales Representative optimizes retail sales to end user CLAAS / Lexion agriculture equipment in assigned territory. Position develops the sales territory for future growth and maintains relationships within dealer guidelines and provides after sales product follow-up and supports equipment operations as needed.
- Responsible for the attainment of targeted retail sales and the promotion of products and customer relations for the dealership within assigned territory.
- Preforms continuous monitoring and reporting of competitive activities within the assigned territory.
- Responsible for the implementation of approved marketing tools to strengthen product and market knowledge to improve retail sales results.
- Assists with the coordination of field demonstrations and training efforts as required.
- Responsible for relationship management of customer / dealer, including factory visits.
- Provides continuous liaison / feedback from territory to dealer.
- Achieves and/or exceeds annual marketing plan while meeting goals within allocated budget guidelines.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: This position includes extensive travel – valid driver’s license with verifiable continuous safe driving history is required.
o Some extensive stays may be required in support of marketing and farm show activities during peak seasons.
- 4 year College Degree in Agriculture or related field or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in large machinery sales or experienced marketing capacity with agricultural equipment manufacturer, preferred.
- Farming background desirable with previous experience in application, adjustment, setting and operation of farm equipment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skill set.
- Knowledge of CLAAS products and retail finance process a plus
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Premium free health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability;
- Competitive paid time off;
- 401(k) with a generous company match;
- Retirement Readiness Program;
- Company-Paid Life Insurance;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Dependent Care Resources Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Employee Assistance Program, including mental health;
- Wellness Programs including weight loss, diabetes management, and high blood pressure management;
- Legal & Financial Services;
- Fun & Safe Environment
We look forward to your application.
Your contact from our CLAAS Recruiting Team
Nebraska Harvest Center Inc.
Here you can gain exciting insights into the international working world of our family-owned company:
Instagram | LinkedIn